Saturday 13 February 2016

Busy Few Weeks With Dinosaurs


Hey, a couple of weeks missed and I apologise for that. I've been pretty busy in the evenings so the spare time I have had has gone towards painting not writing. Tim also promises a new game write up soon. :) I have got in a couple of good sessions whilst I've been an author-absent.

I've built up a bunch of Seraphon now, beyond the Ripperdactyls I begun with I've made enough models to equal the new Starter Set (Old Blood on a Carnosaur, eight Saurus Knights and 12 Saurus Warriors) I alos got a chance to get out to the garage and undercoat a bunch of models. So here comes a photodump of what I've got done since last we met. Enjoy and please comment.

First off I finished building Sol-Qlor on Starror

The 9v battery is in the giant base, it was quite the challenge getting the wire
and LED through the whole figure

Here are the Seraphon so far, Skink Priest was kitbashed
After a few goes I found a nice way to do an easy Lava Base
Tutorial coming!!
They then went into mass production





I've started putting basecoats down to test the colour scheme, please so far

Did I say 8th Company before, I meant 9th. Devastator Command


No comments:

Post a Comment