Tuesday 15 November 2016

Hmm, I seem to have lost the last post...

With #Dreadtober all wrapped up I did write a final post with my 'photoshopped' image. I used Gimp to do the work, all based on lessons learnt from tutorials Joe posted up for us in the last week.

This was fun to do


  • Honoured Ancient Fidelacchius, Contemptor of the Dark Angels Deathwing (2014)
  • Honoured Ancient Uru of the Dark Angels Deathwing (2015)
  • Codicer Tuvian of the Angels Sanguine (#Dreadtober 2016)
  • Fury of the Angels Sanguine (#Dreadtober 2016)
  • Honoured Brother Durant of the Angels Sanguine 2nd Company (#Dreadtober 2016)
  • Honoured Brother Thanatos of the Red Hunters, seconded to the Deathwatch of Fort Pykeman (#Dreadtober 2016)
  • Ancient Brother Shuro of the Dark Angels 4th Company (2013)
  • Ancient Brother Kain of the Dark Angels 9th Company (2016)
  • Brother Garam of the World Eaters Legion (#Dreadtober 2016)
  • Congita Est Athemia of the Mentors 2nd Company (2015)
  • Honoured Ancient Cicarus of the Dark Angels 9th Company (2016)


Next up, the Horus Heresy, Blood & Steel.

2 comments:

  1. I have a blog post recently about using an all dread army... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a look over that actually, great stuff. Without Brayath myself I guess I'll be going Unbound for now. It'd certainly be a fun army to play around with, eventually I'll have to add some structure to this little collection within a collection and get it on the table.

      Delete