Thursday 20 October 2016

Garam of the World Eaters

Well #Dreadtober is going great, some of the models we've seen have been fantastic, and a lot of folks are getting finished now. Me included. :)

Brother Durant of the Angels Sanguine joined Turian as completed.

Honoured Brother Durant, I have added his name since the photo was taken

I added a hooded face to go with the
mysterious rumours of the chapter

Just one wing here, artistic license


Then my still unnamed Death Company Dread got all fully base coated and I realised that their was plenty of month left. So whilst he is almost finished (I've done his base too) I started on one more.

Plenty of black to highlight here still
Brother Garam of the World Eaters Legion was a fairly easy build. I've gone for heavy weathering as I see him as part of a Shattered Legion force with little support. Maybe oneday I'll get a 30k force done.

The rusty underbelly, with salt

The method worked pretty well, makes a change


2 comments:

  1. Looking nice there, mine is a little further behind... so much brass trim...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you man, I never managed to finish a single Chosen from Dark Vengeance. The 'new' CSM models look amazing, but are hell to paint.

    ReplyDelete