Saturday 15 October 2016

One Down Three to Go - #Dreadtober Progress Week 3

It's been another good week in #Dreadtoberville. I finished my first Dreadnought; Codicer Tuvian of the Angels Sanguine.

Libre Viate (Something about living for books?)


Weathering on the black is minimal as I think the colour makes it hard

The next two AS Dreads have come on nicely with basecoating this week too
The Furioso really needs a name now, he's almost finished

And I've also done a bit more on Brother Thanatos. After a bit of to and froing on his banner I've decided to paint one, but not attach it yet. I'm unsure if the model is too busy with it on top, if you have an opinion please comment.

Soon...

The shoulder text has finally been done in pencil
I need to become a better detail painter 
I  never got another panel of text to look as good as this first one :(

Hunt ~ Kill ~ Purge ~ Duty ~ Xeno
Thin ~ Black ~ Line



This is how the first version of the banner looked,
the Company symbol moved to his left arm eventually


2 comments:

  1. Coming along very nicely there. Loving the little details worked in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. :)
    I try, I'm not great at anything hobbywise, so I do try and pile on the details and ideas so the final product is a little special through uniqunes rather than quality. :)

    ReplyDelete